Sterling Renovation Consultation
Home renovation projects can take up a lot of time (maybe up to 6 months and even more) and energy (to take thousands of decisions). If you want to make sure this is worth your while, consider hiring professionals for some or all aspects related to the process!
There are so many things to consider, from the budget to the timeline to the finished product. That’s where a home renovation consultant comes in. Our home renovation consultants are experts in the field who can help you plan and execute your renovation project. We will work with you to understand your vision and goals for the project, and then develop a plan to make it happen.
In addition, our experts can provide guidance on choosing materials, selecting contractors, and managing the construction process. As a result, hiring a home renovation consultant can save you time, money, and stress.
Who Is a Home Renovation Consultant?
By selecting and supervising the best workers for your remodeling project, a home renovation consultant represents you and your project. This expert aids in the budget, design, vendor meetings, and/or material selection; they are not a contractor or an architect. They might point you in the proper way or lead you from beginning to end.
The cost for a base package starts at $250 and can go as high as $3000 – $5000, depending on the consultant/project. A two-month-long kitchen rehaul will typically run between 2000 – 2500 dollars
When to Hire a Renovation Consultant
When you need an expert to help with your home renovation project, the benefits of hiring a professional can far outweigh any initial costs. With larger projects, it may take multiple vendors and more time before everything comes together smoothly, but working alongside builders or architects who have experience in this area alone will save homeowners from hiring mistakes such as poorly designed rooms that waste space without adding value elsewhere on their homes–a key part about making sure everything looks cohesive despite coming from different sources (the designer).
Home improvement is a tricky endeavor. You want to make sure you’re getting the best price, but there are so many variables that can affect your decision like who will be doing work on it and what their qualifications might entail! That’s why we offer an unbiased opinion from one of our experts along with putting in touch immediately upon request for those looking specifically at professional help – all without wasting any more time than necessary on researching these issues yourself or going through multiple vendors as well- which could end up costing muchmore money downtheline if done incorrectly
The expert renovation consultant will develop a realistic budget at the beginning of your project so you know what to expect rather than later facing half-completed work and vendors telling you it’s going to cost more than anticipated. This person can also keep projects on task, ensuring everyone working towards their ultimate end goal versus getting sidetracked with unnecessary tasks or confusion about specific details.
When you’re in the market for home renovations, it can be hard to know who is qualified. A consultant with an extensive network of trusted vendors will make this process much easier! Consultants are available on most projects as they work their way through local communities- talk about convenience!”
When You Can DIY
Making the decision to renovate your home can be both exciting and daunting. It’s a big undertaking, and one that will have a significant impact on your life (not to mention your wallet). So how do you know if you can handle it yourself or if you need to hire a professional consultant? The answer, of course, is not black and white. It depends on a number of factors, which we’ll outline below.
There are several things you’ll need to take into consideration before deciding whether or not to hire a professional consultant for your home renovation. Here are a few of the most important ones:
1. The extent of the renovation. If you’re planning on making major structural changes or adding any additional living space, then it’s probably best to consult with a professional. But if you’re just looking to update finishes like paint and fixtures, then you can likely DIY with confidence.
2. Your budget. Hiring a professional will obviously add to the cost of your renovation, so you’ll need to factor that into your budgeting.
3. Your timeline. If you’re working with a tight deadline, then it might be worth it to pay for someone who can help keep the project on track.
4. Your expertise. This one is pretty self-explanatory—if you don’t feel confident in your abilities to tackle the renovation yourself, then hiring someone who does is probably your best bet.
5. The potential return on investment (ROI). If you’re planning on selling the property after renovating, then you’ll want to be sure that the upgrades you make are ones that will actually appeal to buyers and increase the value of your home. A professional consultant can help ensure that you’re making smart choices in this regard.
6 . Your risk tolerance. Renovations always come with some element of risk—you could run into unforeseen problems or end up over budget, for example. If you’re the type of person who prefers to play it safe, then hiring someone who knows what they’re doing might give you some peace of mind.
7 . Your stress levels. Let’s be honest—renovations can be stressful, even when they go smoothly! If the idea of managing a big project yourself is more than you can handle right now, then hiring someone else to do it might be the best decision for your mental health.
8 . Your network. If you have friends or family members in the construction/renovation industry, then you might be able to get by without hiring an outside consultant. But if not, then it’s probably worth paying for professional help.
When it comes to deciding whether or not to hire a professional consultant for your home renovation, there is no easy answer. It depends on factors like the size and scope of the project, your budget, timeline, and level of expertise. That being said, there are some general guidelines you can follow. If you’re planning on making major structural changes or adding any additional living space, then it’s probably best to consult with a professional. But if you’re just looking to update finishes like paint and fixtures, then chances are good that you can handle it yourself. As with any big decision, weigh all your options carefully before moving forward with your renovation plans. After all, this is your home we’re talking about!
Part Time ConsultationPer Hour
- We review your Bill Of Quantity given by your Contractor or Potential Contractor
- We make sure you are not getting overcharged on Materials or Handwork
- We give you an estimate of how much time and money the project can potentially cost based on your 3D Renders
- We give you an unbaised advice on how much we would spend if it was our own property and how we would go about renovating it
- We can give you recommendations and replacements of materials already chosen by you or your contractor
Dedicated ConsultantPer Month (4 Sessions / 8 hours)
- We create a renovation schedule and the estimated costs (materials and handwork) for you and your contractor
- We are your dedicated consultant and we are inspecting your contractors work making sure it’s within the guidelines agreed between both parties
- We do quality control check ups and make sure the sub contractors are doing their job correctly
- We participate in your meetings when requested or needed
- We take you to all the shops and find you competitive pricing in both materials and handwork and show you areas where you can cut down on price but not quality
- We make sure the contractor is on schedule
- We make sure the contractor is within the budget frame
- We are here to answer any questions you have
Head Office: The Hub , Terenti Graneli 12
Back Office: Villa Vake Complex, Tbilisi, Georgia
+995 551 071 121