fbpx

Tbili Sky

Tbili Sky

Tbili Sky

54 Giorgi Shatberashvili St, T'bilisi, Georgia

For Sale

$55,000

  • katalog_eng-4
  • katalog_eng-5
  • katalog_eng-6
  • katalog_eng-10
  • katalog_eng-12

Property ID :

 7358-property

Bedrooms

1

Bathrooms

1

Garage

1

Area

43.7

Year Built

2019

Description

Tbili Sky is located in the most prestigious district of the city center, distinguished by the finest ecological settings. Designed and catered to those with international taste and standards. This project is Georgian-European and the key investors are from Belgium.

Its name denotes a brand-new apartment complex, with five main pillars of western standards at its foundation:

  • SOLIDITY
  • COMFORT
  • ECOLOGY
  • SAFETY
  • AESTHETICS

From plenty of market research, the results from their feasibility analysis helped shape their vision of the project. Their goal is to create an environment in which premium quality, safety, ecology and modern technologies are in harmony with the needs of the residents, these factors are something they found is important to concentrate on, and something they felt Tbilisi lacks.

The prices of the apartments in Tbili Sky range from 950$ per sqm up to 1200$ per sqm for a white frame condition apartment. When it comes to Tbili Sky, the quality speaks for itself, and the value you gain once the building is complete is worth it.

The project is set out for completion on May 2020

For full cash settlements there is a 5-10% discount

For financing the developer offers internal financing at 0% interest, allowing investors to purchase the real estate asset with a 30% down payment and the remaining 70% over 36 monthly installments.

For bank financing the developer can arrange 30% down payment and the remaining 70% over 120 monthly installments at 9% interest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

STERLING for you

Receive more information regarding this property through +995551071121

Property on Map

Check out these properties

Archi Dighomi

Sterling’s Property Advisors presents : Archi Dighomi…

Bedrooms

2

Bathrooms

1

Area

85.4 m² 590

For Sale

$50,386

Orexus Tower

Sterling’s Property Advisors proudly presents Orexus Tower.…

Bedrooms

2

Bathrooms

2

Area

75m2 1000$-1350$ per m2

For Sale

$82,500