fbpx

Saburtalo Palace

Saburtalo Palace

Saburtalo Palace

Saburtalo, Tbilisi, Georgia

For Sale

$42,500

Property ID :

 6203-property

Bedrooms

Studio

Bathrooms

1

Area

50m2 850/m2

Description

Sterling’s Property Advisors presents Saburtalo Palace, a new up and coming landmark established in the heart of Saburtalo, one of the most vibrant central districts in Tbilisi.

The complex includes residing apartments , commercial areas and parking lots . This area is the most popular choice in Tbilisi for foreign residents .

Two State Universities are next to this building, making it an ideal accommodation for family, students, and university faculty.

Regarding payment, for those of you who do not have all the cash to pay upfront for your unit, we are pleased to tell you that it’s okay. When it comes to Saburtalo Palace, the payment plan is generous, with only 30% upon contract; the remaining 70% can be spread throughout the remainder of the build in equal installments. Expected completion date is December 2019. (Q4 2019).

If you are interested to view this property please contact us. Here at Sterling, we provide FREE Real Estate Consultation & Property Viewings upon appointments only. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us today and  we can fully prepare our schedule to focus on you and meeting your needs.

We are here for every step of the way.

STERLING

STERLING for you

Receive more information regarding this property through +995551071121

Property on Map

Check out these properties