Sterling’s Property Advisors Presents : New York Style Skyscraper in Tbilisi.
Tbilisi Gardens, a 29-story skyscraper in green environment on Asatiani Street, is built in accordance with U.S standards, making it a truly genuine American place to live.
Tbilisi Gardens was designed from the beginning as middle -upper class complex.
The decision was made to make the project as comfortable for buyers as possible, offering:
- Lobby with concierge,
- Waiting area;
- Pools, Fitness;
- Event hall;
Theoretically this building could be easily turned into high class hotel without changing any materials which is used for the building.
Tbilisi Gardens fully complies with American NFPA fire code.
Maintenance of a building is essential to keep facilities in the best condition. Management of Tbilisi Gardens will provide the following services to the dwellers:
- Concierge service at the lobby
- Security of the territory
- Security of the building
- Maintenance of the Territory, including cleaning, trash removal, landscape gardening
- Cleaning of common spaces
- Maintenance of the Common Engineering systems of the building including Ventilation systems, Electrical and Lighting of the common spaces, Sprinkler systems, Smoke exhaust systems, Trash Shute, Generator, Potable water tank on the roof, Sprinkler water tank
- Maintenance of the lifts
- Maintenance of the common spaces – repair of surfaces, doors, windows.
- Living room25.7m²